• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wordpress Themed For JMR MFG

HeavyHitter

I have been working on a new Wordpress install for JMR Manufacturing. You can find more info on the project here:

http://www.509media.com/web-design/jmr-manufacturing-website-design/

Wordpress will serve as the front end for this site. JMR wanted a way to information as well as sell product. I do not have the online store loaded to the site at this time. I am working on it on my local server. I hope to add the store sometime next week.

The store will not be part of the Wordpress install. We will have links from banner ads, and product articles to product in the store. I will update the thread once the store side of the site goes live.

I still have a lot of work left on the Wordpress install. I want to change the header out to something different but the customer wants it like this for now. I will be adding more articles, banner ads, and finishing the FAQ, Contact, About, and Links pages. LOL I guess you can say I still have a lot of work ahead of me.

Be sure to check back in for updates.

Dan

Attachments

• jmr_mfg_website.jpg
    jmr_mfg_website.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 102

Adam Bennett

Thats really slick! I like the way you overlaid the tip of the yellow truck and the tire- is that CSS coding that you used for that? I'm really interested in wordpress and customizing it to suit my needs, so I've been paying close attention to your posts about your site. Looks good though!

HeavyHitter

Thats really slick! I like the way you overlaid the tip of the yellow truck and the tire- is that CSS coding that you used for that? I'm really interested in wordpress and customizing it to suit my needs, so I've been paying close attention to your posts about your site. Looks good though!

Thanks Adam. The image was done in Photoshop. The image was placed in the template with simple html.

Dan

Attachments

• jmr_main.jpg
    jmr_main.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 74