• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wow this must bring in all sorts of business...not!!!

gabagoo

dumbazz2.jpg

CanuckSigns

this is what happens when customer supplied "design" meets customer "installation"
I bet he saved a ton of money over paying some "ripoff" sign shop to do it! Think of all the money he can put back into his business (what does he do exactly?)

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
I've actually got out of my car and handed people cards at red lights... pretty good conversion rate to orders, seems like they realize that it looks bad when I'm hopping outta my car and saying "Hey man, give us a look".

gabagoo

this is what happens when customer supplied "design" meets customer "installation"
I bet he saved a ton of money over paying some "ripoff" sign shop to do it! Think of all the money he can put back into his business (what does he do exactly?)

I wish I had my phone ready for when I got up beside him, every line was crooked and the spacing was rediculous. There is a picture on it of a guy with some form of steam cleaner which was obviously stolen off the web with horrible resolution.
Just awful. I cant think it can bring any business to him, more like it frightens people away.

genericname

If it's any consolation, the quality of his website matches the vinyl.

Also! Just wait until he sees all the webstats this post generated, comes here, and finds all these fine individuals just waiting to give him a full wrap for $150!

:popcorn: