• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrapping Our Step Van - Looking For Stock Photos Of Sign Shop

Signs2u

So we have a step van that we are planning on wrapping and I was thinking of doing the inside of a sign shop preferably one that looks clean and sort of slim if that makes sense. Basically so the back door of the van is the door 3quarters up and looking into a sign shop. Has anyone seen a stock photo of the inside of a sign shop with maybe some printers and such. I don't know maybe I am thinking too much into this but anyway would really appreciate any help.

wildside

thing is... i don't believe anyone but sign guys know what a sign shop looks like.
:goodpost:

take photos of your own, simple enough to me i guess, but would assume you don't have a "shop" so you are wanting to portray something that you are not, correct?

"Deposit Please"

All you have to do is CLEAN UP your shop and take a picture of it :doh: ..........that way you will always remember what your shop looked like when it was clean.

signswi

Customers really don't care what your shop looks like behind the scenes. Maybe one in fifty finds it vaguely interesting but it's not a great idea for your wrap. Boring.

Bradster941

Here's Gino's.

Maybe he'd let you use it.

attachment.php

:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• CheersBar 1.jpg
    CheersBar 1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 98

Signs2u

Alright alright so I guess I should of seen some trolling coming from this. It was just a concept I thought up and figured I would ask a community of other wrappers and sign guys if they had seen anything like this. We have a 4000 Square Foot shop set up. Its not so much the shop is dirty or anything its just there is no tight spaces to make it look like the perspective of it being in the back of a truck. It was just meant to be the graphic on the back door of the truck to make you feel like the shop was on wheels. Since it is just our delivery Van.

You don't have to love the idea. I didn't even say it was something I was definitely doing lol was totally something I threw together and figured I would ask. Just wanted it to be a little different is all and not the typical wraps of thrown together vectors and overused font. Not saying its a bad thing. Just not what I prefer.

Not trying to sound stupid or anything with the Original Post I just figured I would ask is all. Thanks for the input though guys. I think the McDonalds store front will go great with it and Ginos Bar looks very similar to Cheers but I think that might work well with it too. I think I will just throw a bunch of random store fronts and insides and call it good. "Joking of course" :)

I know I don't post here as often as I should so I don't expect you guys to give this your full attention. I have read a lot of posts when I get bored and enjoy what a lot of you have to say. I look forward to joining in on more conversations. Thanks again guys.

That's a wrap.

-Joel

OldPaint

why not go take a picture of a BRIDGE? standing in the middle of the road looking across it?
put that on the back of your van..........this people behind you think they atr going to cross a BRIDGE)))))))))

Tim Kingston

Do you do car wraps? If so, bring a vehicle to a clean garage bay, pose a couple of people like they are applying the wrap ( have one person holding a large side wrap , one person working another section and take some pictures. The bay should be a similar dimension to the inside of your truck (square ) , so the goal is to make it look like the car is actually in the truck.

iSign

Do you do car wraps? If so, bring a vehicle to a clean garage bay, pose a couple of people like they are applying the wrap ( have one person holding a large side wrap , one person working another section and take some pictures. The bay should be a similar dimension to the inside of your truck (square ) , so the goal is to make it look like the car is actually in the truck.

cool idea Tim...

hey, why does your QR code just go to a site about QR code readers?