• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wraps in photoshop...

Do you guys usually design wraps in photoshop? Should I set the DPI to 72dpi? Any other tips would be helpful.. I've printed only one wrap before.

I suppose i could use either photoshop or illustrator.. What do you guys prefer for wraps?

Any good links to info on creating wraps in photoshop would be appreciated =)

MikePro

photoshop for images, export to illustrator to add vectors + help verify scale.
+1 for search function, but minimum of 72dpi if that helps.

Craig Sjoquist

Best to get your ideas drawn on paper 1st, now days still most wraps are just clusters of color and effects no contrast to actually reading the ad, which makes them worthless, plus the fact they only last 3 years anyway.

So for a customer to really get their money's worth have good idea where your going and how to bring out the main points be it a picture or copy, the eye should flow (layer) itself to the last point.

4R Graphics

Do a search for posts not topics from K6media he has put up some good info on wraps and photoshop and illy. Most people who have been here for any length of time will tell you he is good so search and you will learn.

Good Luck