• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

X-Motor or Encoder Error On My Summa F1612 From 2011

SWP

I bought this used Summa F1612 back in 2021 , but I've been experiencing an error with it lately. Despite reaching out to several technicians, they're all suggesting that I buy a new machine. They've quoted me a price of 12k for a brushless system replacement. The issue is that the machine will shut down unexpectedly in the middle of a job, showing a fatal error related to the X-Motor or Encoder. Unfortunately, it won't recover from this error on its own. I could really use some help with this problem. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Have you contacted our tech team here at Airmark yet to troubleshoot this issue? If not, I would give our guys a call and I am confident they can pin down the issue and provide repair instructions. Given the age of your flatbed, it could potentially be challenging to find some replacement parts, but as the only dealer that stocks these types of parts, there's a good chance we'll have what you need. The number for our tech team is 800-323-9766.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext. 112
philj@airmark.com