• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Yellow Ink issues

heyskull

I have a Roland VersaEXPRESS RF-640 4 colour machine running Nazdar inks.
I have posted this on the Roland forum but I am trying to see if anyone has similar issues?
My print test is perfect.
It is as if their is an issue with the Yellow ink as it seems to not mix well with other colours and is worse when magenta is mixed to make red.
I have been told by another supplier that this only happens when the surface tension of the two inks are different.
Is this something anyone else has come across?

Thanks
SC

Red 1.jpg
Red 2.jpg
Red 3.jpg

heyskull

When printing Yellow on its own it prints perfectly but when it is touching another colour it can bleed and make the image look blurry.
Heat settings are as high as they go, even when I alter them it is not making any difference.
I agree it is a bad batch of ink but the supplier is not accepting responsibilty (as usual with suppliers).
Mixing Black Cyan or Magenta has no issues and only becomes one when Yellow is used together.

SC