• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You not getting any more of my $$$ Frank FELLERS....

Whatever happen to returning a phone call, customer service???

My east coast rep has resigned from Fellers.. :( Bill was a great guy who help me alot...

I attempted to get ahold of my new rep multiple times within the past week to iron out some pricing which has changed after my rep left... leaveing multiple messages with no response. :noway:

I also left a not so happy voice mail in Fellers general mailbox about the issue and that I was unhappy... STILL NO RESPONSE 3 days later..

Your not getting any more of my $$$ Frank....
I have purchased ALOT of Orcal, 3M products, ink.... from them all the time.. NO MORE.. I'm done..

I got some great rates from Signs+Banner on materail. The shipping take about a day more but no biggie.

HulkSmash

i stopped using fellers. Our Denver rep is amazing. But she's not always available for questions, and when i call into their main line, i swear none of them know a thing about what they sell. I had a lady ask me last week what polycarbonite was.

S

Stan B

Our experience with fellers was and always exceptional. Best prices, quick service, next day delivery, prompt and responsive customer service. We know what we want and we need it quick cheap and always in stock and not once fellers let us down. Our rep Mike Brown became my personal 8 year long friend I can count on any ! Time of day or night. Fellers set the bar for us to strive for greatness and achieve more. I feel that we have close and personal relationship with entire company. Grimco on another hand was always somewhat impersonal and very hard to deal with or establish a relationship. In my experience their customer service management set much lower standards in following through, marketing and business ethics.

visual800

I dumped Fellers about 6-8 months ago because of their billing. I was always "oweing" them money even though I paid all bills I had and then after I paid it they would offer a credit back. I got sick of that sh*t

how the hell are you gonna send me a bill in oct for a balance that was due in feb? jesus. I throw away all catalogs and have went with advantage sign suplly out of atlanta no problems yet! nice guys

njshorts

We use fellers in emergency situations only... we've been charged 2 months later for orders, overcharged, gotten bad products... and i'm still waiting for 7 e-mails and 3 calls to be returned, starting 2 months ago. We're using Grimco and Advantage.

TheSnowman

I generally use Advantage for everything except ink, and that's just because I switched to a brand years ago that only Fellers carries. I'm not sure as though I really have a beef with Fellers, but Advantage has taken great care of me since the day I bought my equipment...basically a lifetime warranty, because they help me out with anything I call in about...it's just a great company, so I try to support them as much as possible.

Letterbox Mike

I dumped Fellers about 6-8 months ago because of their billing. I was always "oweing" them money even though I paid all bills I had and then after I paid it they would offer a credit back. I got sick of that sh*t

how the hell are you gonna send me a bill in oct for a balance that was due in feb? jesus. I throw away all catalogs and have went with advantage sign suplly out of atlanta no problems yet! nice guys

We've limited using them because their billing system is a complete wreck. That and every time we place an order the price we pay is different...

WildWestDesigns

I've only placed a few orders with them. I didn't have any problems, but that was also a couple of years ago, so they could have gone downhill since then, I don't know.

d fleming

Fellers takes great care of me. Herb Rooks is our service rep and he is simply the best. Their accounting dept and my front office work well together as well. Grimco is a nightmare and I only use them if they have something I need in a hurry and they have it in stock local.

J

john1

LOL, Great laugh reading this

Fellers has always treated me good, I don't order as often as you guys but i do use them for vinyl by the yard and some Oracal products when it's needed.

HulkSmash

Our experience with fellers was and always exceptional. Best prices, quick service, next day delivery, prompt and responsive customer service. We know what we want and we need it quick cheap and always in stock and not once fellers let us down. Our rep Mike Brown became my personal 8 year long friend I can count on any ! Time of day or night. Fellers set the bar for us to strive for greatness and achieve more. I feel that we have close and personal relationship with entire company. Grimco on another hand was always somewhat impersonal and very hard to deal with or establish a relationship. In my experience their customer service management set much lower standards in following through, marketing and business ethics.

It really depends where you are out of i guess. The guys here in Denver are exceptional. They come out, and chill and chat with us in our shop pretty often. Always price match, and same day delivery.... twice.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps

+1

Shift Designs

Clay at Grimco in Mobile has been the best salesman and Knowledgeable of all the products he sells. We talk about football and family. Great business experience with him. Give him a shout, im sure he can handle orders throughout there locations. Just my 2 cents...