• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You want HOW MUCH??? Value of used VersaCamm VP 540

AHW

Hello sign world. What do you think is the value of an 8 year old, Roland VersaCamm VP 540 printer? Printer is currently in use, has never had any heads replaced or major issues. Thank you.

Hello sign world. What do you think is the value of an 8 year old, Roland VersaCamm VP 540 printer? Printer is currently in use, has never had any heads replaced or major issues. Thank you.
We are selling our VP540s fully refurbished for 12,000 dollars canadian. Hope this helps!!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
In perfect condition, you could probably get 7k to 9k on the high end. We sell a lot of SP300V printers used which is the same model just 30". Out of the last 4 or 5 I would say that the average going price was around 5K. These printers we sell are refurbished to factory standards and in perfect working condition. Your printer being 54" adds a lot of functionality as far as size goes which gives it more value than the SP300V obviously but the fact that you can go buy a brand new printer for around 10k brings the value down significantly.