• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Zamboni Wrap Price

Curt Brey

If anyone has wrapped a zamboni in the past, if they have any input on the price or difficulties that there are to be aware that would be greatly appreciated. Attached is the photo of the Zamboni it is about 6ft high and 13 ft long.

Attachments

• 100_9869.jpg
    100_9869.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 667

Gino

Premium Subscriber
cpt.... seriously, did you used to watch the television sitcom.... 'Wings' ??

cptcorn

adad
cpt.... seriously, did you used to watch the television sitcom.... 'Wings' ??

You know I do remember that sitcom from when I was pretty young...

Actually I'm referring to Douglas Adams...

42 is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

702 graphics

We did one a few months ago. The only part that really sucked was cutting out the 300 vents. They are pretty easy.

Pricing. I am not sure how much boss man charged them. I would recommend bidding it on square foot.

Attachments

• zamboni.jpg
    zamboni.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 196

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You know I do remember that sitcom from when I was pretty young...

Actually I'm referring to Douglas Adams...

42 is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.

Lowell Mather's answer to everything was always 42.... then he'd pause and say 'thousand' and would comment that someday that will be the right answer to someone's question.