Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals
Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.
- Last Activity:
- Oct 17, 2018 at 2:49 PM
- Oct 8, 2018
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
Share This Page
Total Profile Views: 1
New Member, Male, from Norman
- aGrainofSalt was last seen:
- Viewing articles index, Oct 17, 2018 at 2:49 PM
- United States
- Experience Level:
- More than 5 years
- Work Description:
- I do any and all design with 18 years of experience in design for printing and signs. I print and plot all in-house production pieces. Post print production specialist including laminating and mounting small and wide format vinyls up to 54". Vehicle installation specialist using 3M-180 products.
- Plotters & Printers:
- Mimaki CG-130FXII plotter. Roland RF-640 Ecosolvent 54" printer. Seal 54 Base laminator. Squeegees, X-acto Knives, etc.
- Signmaking & Graphics Software:
- 18 Years using all Adobe products. Primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat. Also proficient in After Effects, Quark Xpress. Currently using Onyx Rip.