Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals
Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.
- Last Activity:
- Feb 16, 2021
- Dec 1, 2005
- Trophy Points:
- Positive ratings received:
- Neutral ratings received:
Share This Page
Total Profile Views: 27
Active Member, from Georgia
- GaSouthpaw was last seen:
- Feb 16, 2021
- Experience Level:
- More than 5 years
- Work Description:
- Designer/Print Specialist/CNC Guru/A little of pretty much everything
- Plotters & Printers:
- Seiko Color Painter H2-74S; HP Scitex FB700; Mimaki plotter; Multicam CNC; Fotoba
Worked in the sign business part time in the summers back in the early 80s, then left the business until around '95 or '96 and have been full time in it since, doing a bit of pretty much every facet of the business from production to sales.
- Signmaking & Graphics Software:
- Photoshop; Illustrator; Onyx Production House
In addition to the equipment I currently run, I've also run Gerber's Edge and Edge II; a Roland thermal printer (though the model escapes me); Mutoh's VJ1624; GBC laminators; DCS UVMVP1024 flat-bed printer that was a piece of garbage; a DGI printer; Xenetech & Gravograph rotary engravers; Epilog lasers; and MultiCam, Biesse, and CamTech routers.
I also have experience with Gerber's Omega and GraphixAdvantage software, EnRoute; FlexiSign; CorelDraw; ColorByte; EnRoute; Gravostyle; and Xenetech software.