Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question 00004000 code / Epson S50675 printer. Circulation Pump?

Discussion in 'Epson' started by Nick Ng, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Nick Ng

Nick Ng New Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Hello, my printer just displayed a request for maintenance part to be replace soon 00004000 and someone suggested me that it is for circulation pump? Anyone successfully replaced this part themselves? What steps are required to do this and do I also need a software to do the job?

Thank you for your time and any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Tags:
  2. GetTarps

GetTarps Member

Feb 18, 2014
    Yes, you need the service program and its available on Ebay. Just follow the steps...its easy!

3. GetTarps

GetTarps Member

Feb 18, 2014
    Just make sure you do not miss putting the O rings back in or ink will squirt everywhere.

4. Nick Ng

Nick Ng New Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Thank you so much for the tip! I will try to reset the maintenance request with the software first then change the part out in a couple weeks.

5. GetTarps

GetTarps Member

Feb 18, 2014
    It will be in the steps but you have to depressurize the system. Do not remove the ink tubes without depressurization.

Good Luck!