• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

02 Nissan Xterra Roof

tintshopplus

Roof looks a little tricky with the ridges and the piece that drops down between the doors makes a seamless install seem impossible as will be over 60 inches wide there. Anyone do one of these and have any advice or dos and donts? Thanks in advance. I'm still green at wrapping and tend to only push my way into the easier jobs. But this one is mine and just want to refresh my old work truck. Will probably use Avery or 3m 1080.

AnthonyRalano

If you could get away with it design wise I would only go to the first ridge on each side or half wrap unless you want the challenge. Since it is your own vehicle you could take that project on if you want. Worse case, you bomb at it and start over.

tintshopplus

Yeah, I'm doing it as a color change paint wrap. Gonna go the whole way. Thought about doing a dip as it looks so much less labor intensive. But have no idea how that holds up to fading and time.