• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

.020 styrene

10sacer

Anyone got any suggestions to put double-sided adhesive on the back of .020 white styrene 4x8 sheets and then cut printed sheet to indivdual pieces with adhesive and paper backing intact?

Total job will be 75 sheets of styrene and am not looking forward to laminating that many sheets with adhesive material. Suppose pre-made adhesive back material doesn't exist?

Thanks,

Sean

cdiesel

I'd just print the boards and then run them through the laminator with mounting adhesive. Piece o cake.

Pat Whatley

How to cut it after you apply the tape is a whole different matter. Personally I'd check with www.georgiaprintco.com and see if they can do the job in their specialty division. They've done wonders with every off the wall project I've ever sent them.

10sacer

The labels will need to have rounded corners.

I have sent this out to Georgia Printco for quote. Another wholesale supplier has quoted $1.50 per sq. ft. just to laminate the adhesive on back of full sheets - total of $4088 just to laminate.

Kiss cut on the icut machine is probably the best way to go as the router head would eventually clog while picking up residual adhesive from the backing.

We'll see if they come up with a different idea.

Thanks for the replies

Ultraflex makes roll stock .020 styrene with adhesive. Only issue is that is not dead white and somewhat translucent.

If you are looking to sub out...

We can do this whole job for you no problem, Print on .020, adhesive on backs and Digi die cut. Pricing would be about the same for the whole project that you were quoted for just the adhesive part from the other "wholesale shop".

mfailla@merrittgraphics.com
800-344-4477

Thanks,

Mike