• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1,000,000 posts

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I noticed on the bottom of the page that signs101 has exceeded 1,000,000 posts today.

Congrats Fred and everyone here.

:signs101::U Rock::clapping:

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That reminds me..... I hafta get my post count up some more............... :doh:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
That reminds me..... I hafta get my post count up some more............... :doh:

Thank you Gino ... It wouldn't have been possible without you and the staggering hospitality of the citizens of Pennsylvania. :ROFLMAO:

OldPaint

i guess in essence .........I AM PART OF THE PA CROWD))))))) washington county from 1946-1980!!!!! also attended PENN STATE. and die hard STEELER FAN!!!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wow.... yesterday big birthday, today hit a million posts, what's left ??

Finding a long-lost child ??

GomerPyle.jpg

maskman

:thumb:Also part of the Pa crowd and never met Sandusky but I heard that the education you get at Penn State has touched young ones for many years ..... Now i believe it:thumb:

Oh and congrats on the million post thing!:cool1:

skyhigh

Thank you Gino ... It wouldn't have been possible without you and the staggering hospitality of the citizens of Pennsylvania. :ROFLMAO:

As far as Pennsylvanians go, I'm one of the oldest members (years as a member....no I'm not nearly as old as Gino :rolleyes:), yet most of my fellow PA'ers have swamped me in post count.

Sorry for being a slacker Fred.

OldPaint

Did you pal around with Coach Sandusky? :ROFLMAO:

No way of knowing.
WELL...........the truth is i was at PENN STATE........BEFORE the perv got hired.
i was there in 76-79.
besides that, i was an art major, and assistant to the art prof. as for my preferance, i had a 73, plymouth station wagon, with curtains on all the windows from the back door to rear. back window was covered with mirror 1 way window film. on the tailgate to the left side i had painted a mattress, with lines like it was moving and along side that the words:
SHAGIN' WAGON...........HAVE MATTRESS WILL STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
p.s. i always had a couple bottles of BOONE'S FARM..................in a cooler)))))))))))))))

Jillbeans

I know I've added to the number. And I am a born and raised PA-er with roots in this state before the Revolutionary War. And grey roots from reading some of the stuff on here!
:)
Congratulations Fred.
Love....Jill