• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1/2 license plates

LMSigns24

I have posted before but could not find post. I am in need of 1/2 license plates that are 4" x 12". Someone on here cut them for me the last time but couldn't find that person. Where can I get these blanks from?? I need a small quantity. Thank You

WildWestDesigns

I have posted before but could not find post. I am in need of 1/2 license plates that are 4" x 12". Someone on here cut them for me the last time but couldn't find that person. Where can I get these blanks from?? I need a small quantity. Thank You

I would try to find a local machine shop and see what they can do for you.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Most license plates are 6" x 12", so I'm not sure if your measurement is wrong or your request is just worded wrong. Anyway, is there some reason that you can't cut a small-thin piece of aluminum in half ??

You can do this with a utility knife. We even cut up to .050 on our regular paper cutter.

There's absolutely nothing at all challenging about doing this yourself.

WildWestDesigns

Most license plates are 6" x 12", so I'm not sure if your measurement is wrong or your request is just worded wrong. Anyway, is there some reason that you can't cut a small-thin piece of aluminum in half ??

I think it's actually the novelty plates that are those measurements. The size that would be good for like bikes and motorcycles or the ones that have people's names on them that you get at tourist shops etc.