• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1/25 to full size

iwrap

Hi guys, stupid question here. I bought a car template and need to resize it to full size so i can send it for printing. It's a vehicle template and the size is 1/25. How do resize it so it's full size ?

Thanks a lot
Tom

vid

What (X) times 1/25 (1:25) will give you full size (1:1)?

(X x 1/25) = 1

X = (25 x 1)

X = 25

Is the multiplier to resize the object to full size.

Multiply that times 100 for the percentage increase.

Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I am no math wiz but shouldn't you just multiply your dimensions by 25 to get the full scale.
25/25 = 1

wayne k
guam usa

vid

I am no math wiz but shouldn't you just multiply your dimensions by 25 to get the full scale. 25/25 = 1 wayne k guam usa

oooooops, you are the math wiz. I read the post wrong thinking it was 25% rather than 1/25 ---- doh. Reading for comprehension is obviously not my strong suit.

---- And I edited/corrected my math in the previous post

phototec

My vehicle templates are 1:20 scale, so I just multiply by 2000% to get the full size.

You are saying yours are 1/25 scale, so that sounds like it's one / twenty fifth scale, so multiply by 25 times, should equal full size.

:smile: