• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1/8" aluminum (dibond,max-metal,alumalite)

gixxer2004

Does anyone know of a good supplier of 1/8 aluminum composite in central pennsylvania? The supplier I use to use stopped carrying the product because the factory doubled their price.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You're a little too far out for any of my suppliers, but isn't there a Pioneer near you ??

Anyway, your old price was very-very good. I think you're gonna need to think higher regardless of who handles it.

gixxer2004

Gino-

I use to get it from industrial plywood in lewistown and they have a store in Reading but they stopped carrying it 2 months ago. It was made by a company by the name of NUDO and was called poly-metal, really nice stuff for the price!

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's hard to discuss prices out here in the open forums. Perhaps you could put this in the 'Premium' section or at least go to the cost forum where outsiders, lurkers and end-users can't see this information.

Two months ago..... that must've been some really old stock. They stopped it down here about two years ago. Dibond is cheaper, but alumalite will be more than what you have posted. Industrial doesn't carry squat anymore. I've been using them since the early 1970's and they are constantly downsizing and depleting stock purposely, I think to get substantiate better prices.... for them. They used to carry all kinds of sheet aluminum.... nada. They used to carry all kinds of Gator..... nada. They used to carry all kinds of PVC goods...... nada. They aren't near the warehouse they used to be and yet they keep making their overhead higher and higher.

I am about 1-1/2 miles from them and they charge me $27.50 to make a delivery. Ever since Andy took over for Syd, the place is in constant turmoil.