• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1-Shot micro bubbles

CES020

Thanks Dan, I can appreciate that. I've never done any HDU signs, just have a few scraps around the office.

Picked that primer because I thought it would be a good choice. However, when I saw how thick it was, I was a bit shocked. I had watched their training video clips on their website and they are spraying it like it's no problem at all. I don't own anything that'll spray 1/4" of that thick. Since it came, I have searched around the forums some about it and I saw it was recommended to use a 2.4 tip to spray it and even then, it could be problematic. So I'd much rather find something we can spray with the equipment we have. I'd rather put 4 thin coats of something on than 2 thick coats of that stuff.

In fairness to them, they say it's thick. I just didn't think it would be THAT thick.