• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1 week later

ucmj22

ok, I've been working on this one a little more, and wanted to see what you thought.
still going for that clean retro feel.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-02-06 at 12.45.04 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-02-06 at 12.45.04 PM.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Screen shot 2012-02-06 at 12.45.15 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-02-06 at 12.45.15 PM.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Screen shot 2012-02-06 at 12.45.32 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-02-06 at 12.45.32 PM.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 90

rjssigns

The first one has a nice bold retro look. The "P" will transfer well to letterhead, envelopes etc. Yup, we still use that stuff.
It is sometimes easy to forget that a logo has to be useful across many types of media. You haven't made that mistake. Rock on!

SignManiac

First is my personal choice. Just the squint test alone bears that out. Not sure it even needs the broken outline.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The last one reminds me of the old Pillsbury logo and the second one doesn't make sense, so I guess we're back to square one.

TXFB.INS

the third one has 2 versions in it correct?

the "PRO" in the circle on the third seeing that as an easy transition to multiple aspects.

the P in the first one looks like a parking sign in the thumbnail

ucmj22

Just FYI, in both 2 & 3, the wordmark is meant to be used separately from the icon for different applications. I know I didn't screenshot that very well

qmr55

I like the third one, but try making the shadow on the words "Heating • Air • Appliance Repair" a light gray maybe like 10-20% black and see how that looks. I think the blue shadowing over takes the white text and makes it insanely hard to read.