• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

10.5 Production Manager crash

OPTIMA GRAPHICS

I just upgraded from Flexi-PRO 10.0.3 to the 10.5 PDF RIP version. I had to add my printer setups back into the Production Manager once the software re-installed, and now I cannot RIP/Print anything. The job opens in the RIP/Print menu, and the second I click Send the Production Manager crashes. My IP addresses are all the same as before and nothing was disconnected during the software update. I have checked for all software updates and installed all of the new drivers. Any advice/solutions would be greatly appreciated as this is halting my production!

AUTO-FX

Try reinstalling.if you already did all this, no offense intended.
First , in preference manager, set to default. Then go to Programs x64 > Sai production suite> Uninstall.
If Uninstall is not listed, then go ahead and run Autorun.exe, and when you get to where it asks you if you want to overwrite the program, click NO. This will give you a pseudo clean install.

I found out that Sai will no longer be providing phone support except for Flexi Cloud. This really will suck, because support via email is nearly worthless from those guys. I think I am beginning to really dislike Sai and Flexi. This after being a user since Flexi 5.