• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

10.5 upgrade

thewvsignguy

Graphics2u,

It is showing up and I do have the same version as you. I have tried to update the driver version but it keeps giving me errors as in the screen shots in the above posts.

With some phone help (Thanks Casey), come to find out that I may have a failing hardware issue.

Everything looks as it should. I could not open Flexi 10 or 10.5 once I "repaired" windows. I did not do a full format and windows reinstall, I just repaired the files needed to get windows running again.

Attachments

• driver.jpg
    driver.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 71

thewvsignguy

The hasp key will not uninstall or update. I plug the key in and I hear the ding and the green light comes on. Both flexi versions 10.0 and 10.5 are uninstalled at this time

SignBurst PCs

The check disk results should have been listed at the end of the test. Did you get a chance to read them?

From your Device Manager screenshot, it looks like your chipset drivers have not be installed. Those are important. You can probably find them on a "Drivers CD" provided with the computer. That would be my first step for sure.

It looks like your hasp drivers are loading ok, at least from the screenshot. It may be worth re-installing Flexi 10.5 to troubleshoot more. Well, after installing the chipset drivers, that is.

thewvsignguy

Problem fixed! I had to format the c drive and do a clean XP install. After getting the driivers and windows up to date I installed flexi 10.5, installed the hasp key and flexi started back up. I still have files, profiles and hardware to set up, I had tto leave the shop at 4 today. I should have everything back up a running tomorrow.

Thanks for everyones help and input.

SignBurst PCs

Problem fixed! I had to format the c drive and do a clean XP install. After getting the driivers and windows up to date I installed flexi 10.5, installed the hasp key and flexi started back up. I still have files, profiles and hardware to set up, I had tto leave the shop at 4 today. I should have everything back up a running tomorrow.

Thanks for everyones help and input.

Awesome! Good luck!