• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

psbc2009

Upgrade paths and technical support for Flexi 10.5 and older will end on June 30, 2018

After this date, you will need to purchase a completely new software package.Don’t get left behind, upgrade now.

......BUT EVERYTHING WORKS FINE......

Cori Ann Lund

CAL Sign's & Designs
First I want to say I am very pleased with the customer service at SAI they have been always helpful and by no means am frustrated at them but..... I started out with Sign Lab then changed to Flexi - Sign changed up to Flexi Sign Pro and now years later at Flexi 8.6 vs 2 - all these years did not have any issues had the Dongel when they updated me I got a disc and was fine but then they needed me to do another update in which I had to connect to the internet ever since then all I have had is issues - I keep my work - Flexi Computer off the internet less hassle and less chances of losing all my files - so then I had to put my computer on to the internet to ping (this has been the last few years) I am for upgrading but when everything works why change it - as the program is doing what I need it to do. Until now - I have to upgrade no matter what..... Subscription is out for me - I already know of one Sign company that got hit by the "Hackers" that take control of your computers files (then demand money for the files to get back) - sadly he has left the sign business.... I can't afford to take the chance being on the internet. I am grateful at least Flexi is offering a discount to upgrade it could be worse..... paying Full price.....