• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

10 Tundras ...2 days...1 guy!

wrapman jamz

A suprise deadline caused this. I had planned more time, however the client had different plans. Completed all 10 tundras on-time! This, by the way was the smoothest install I've ever done. The process was, align & attach the sides on all of the trucks first.(see photo of complete panel for the entire side) Then pull the backing on all of the sides. Adhere and trim sides, Driver then Passenger...next truck, Driver then Passenger...next truck and so on. Apply hoods all in a row, then tailgates and BOOM! they're done.

2 - 12hr days, one guy....Tazmanian devil style.

Attachments

• 100_5432.gif
    100_5432.gif
    93.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 100_5310.gif
    100_5310.gif
    101.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 100_5318.gif
    100_5318.gif
    102.5 KB · Views: 171
  • 100_5434.gif
    100_5434.gif
    89.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 100_5435.gif
    100_5435.gif
    81.9 KB · Views: 143

ProWraps

baller status. sick job.

i love one peice sides. i wish we could have done it on our sprinters. you can litteraly lay a passenger car in one hour both sides hood and tail. this is why we are buying all new 64" printers. with the volume we are doing, its the only way to go due to the time savings.

wrapman jamz

The campaign is a Toyota Tundra GIVE-A-WAY sponsored by the Toyota dealers of Alabama. The vehicles were designed by an agency for Toyota in Atlanta, Printed by a company in Tampa and installed by yours truely in Jaxsonville FL. I'm sure someone along the way got a release in the logo!

wrapman jamz

As to the single-sided prints, I print all of mine that way (Except Box trucks & 53' trailers) I definetly recommend doing your next sprinter lengthwise and split it at the deep groove in the middle of the sides as well as from the drip rail up over the roof! This way you'll only have 1 seam to worry about

GoodPeopleFlags

I've only done a couple of partial wraps (literally) so I'm curious as to how you made sure the lettering was going to come out so straight. ?

Awesome job! I'm in Alabama and find it interesting that no one in Alabama had anything to do with a job for Toyota Dealers of Alabama. Not a bad thing - just interesting. Good for you, for sure! :)

RJ California

It's the one-guy part that is most impressive. You must have some great techniques -- and be quite sore at the end of the day. Great job.

wrapman jamz

Thanks GP...Talk to you then!

MichaelAlmand....My shop, Oh I WISH!!!! The install had to be performed at the Toyota distribution center in Jaxsonville Florida. MASSIVE to say the least. They say they move over 250,000 vehicles thru the facility each year! Talk about clean!

Hey Bluefish, It was a job one of my Tampa clients referred to me. Otherwise I would have never even heard of this install. I hear "Go Tide" alot. What a team!

RJ California, Sore is an understatement! But it got done on time. Still have a perfect record for completion after countless wrap installs. That was a test.....

And thanks to everyone else!

k6media

Awesome job!!

Gotta Love those days where you feel like you are in a high impact sporting event. You are working full tilt.. hardly thinking just doing.. and you are in the zone.

I find sometimes when I am in that zone and wraping with speed my quality is great. Your mind is in the zone like it would be doing a sport..