• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1064WFc ABC Professional - only pedal works and beeps constantly, in loading mode?

VicoDrive

Ive seen this one before but cant remember how he got in and out of it but I was changing the laminate. I was pressing the run button to feed everything instead of the pedal. Then I find the button doesnt work anymore, only the pedal. Also when I press the pedal, it feeds real slow with a steady beep every second. it seems like when I saw this before, he put it in some kind of loading mode but now I cant get out of it. I looked up a manual online but its a slightly different model and doesnt mention anything like this. Any ideas?

the graphics co

steady beep means something is blocking the finger guard eye (little red light on the left side), or the platen pin on the bottom left side of the removable table/platen isn't touching the contact plate.

VicoDrive

I know its not from anything blocking the eye they are even 1 second beeps. I looked at the plate all over, even removed it and put it back and no change. will look again tomorrow