• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1080 Carbon Fiber full wrap on my WRX

natedawg9640

Figured I could use a change of scenery in my driveway so i decided to take the plunge. i'll get some beter images, but here's where it stands now:

IMAG0716.jpg

IMAG0717.jpg

IMAG0720.jpg

IMAG0719.jpg

took me about 25 hours i spose. I likely did things a little more thorough than "necessary"... but the end result is satisfying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flame

I don't even want to know how much that costed you in material....

but came out sick!!!

ucmj22

looks like a bangup job on the wrap quality, just not sure how much i like the whole thing CF. If it was me I woulda used it as an accent

natedawg9640

lol. ^ it was a toss-up. currently have engine management, but the expense would have gotten me a downpipe, and an AP. So it was -wrap it, or go a little bit faster. i figured the advertisement was a write-off at least.

also figured go big or go home. i'm not so much for stripes and splashes... so it was full wrap or nothin.

MatthewTimothy

lol. ^ it was a toss-up. currently have engine management, but the expense would have gotten me a downpipe, and an AP. So it was -wrap it, or go a little bit faster. i figured the advertisement was a write-off at least.

also figured go big or go home. i'm not so much for stripes and splashes... so it was full wrap or nothin.

im looking on the forums for one now.. miss my last one... debated on a 11 wagon bug eye. Clean out the door, just need some coilovers, downpipe, uppipe and exhaust.

natedawg9640

also debated just trading on a new STI, but this one is paid for... and paid for > new loan

yeah i'll be putting a logo on the rear window as well as the front clip i think.