• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Jillbeans

It was pointed out to me this morning by a dear friend that I was on the threshold of my ten thousandth post here on Signs 101.
(I would not have noticed because I tend to be in a fog most of the time)
That means that either I have a lot to say, I am a windbag, I'm a know-it-all, I like to post shoddy design suggestions, I have no life, and any number of things.
And those would all be true observations.

But I would like to not waste this post on something flippant.
I'd like to say thank you to Fred, and to all of my many pals here on 101.
You make my life a nicer place.
You help me when I have really dumb questions with obvious answers.
You help to rearrange my layouts into something better than they would have been on their own.
You make me laugh.
You make me cry. (sometimes from laughing)
You p!ss me off.
You make me think.
You are the first place I like to come to in the morning when I am trying to wrap my brain around the day to come.
You help me goof off when I don't feel like working.
Then the guilt kicks in and I work my tail off.

I think of the friends I've made here, and met in person.
The NE101 meets.
The little spats we've had and the making up.
The chicklets (I think I had the most...haha)
Some of the weirder PMs I've gotten.
The Sign Ladies thread.
It's almost embarrassing to have this many posts.
But I do love to share my life and my work with fellow sign people.
And even the vynull hacks.
What a crazy mixed up wonderful ball of humanity we are.
:thankyou::signs101::U Rock::thankyou::signs101:
Love....Jill

iSign

You help me goof off when I don't feel like working.
Then the guilt kicks in and I work my tail off.

What a crazy mixed up wonderful ball of humanity we are.

GREAT POST JILL!!! (one of many)

I think the parts I likes best were those that spoke so clearly to how I feel as well.. the goofing off, followed by the guilt, followed by getting sh!t done!! I'm proud to have been singled out (among other nice compliments over the years) as one of your favorite S101 @ssholes!!

signage

When I saw the title I thought Damn you must have landed on huge job.

But the post was a good one after all!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Happy 10,000 back atcha....... plus 5,000.

Don't shortchange yourself. You're one of the best contributors this place has. I won't touch that one any further.

Anyway, this place does make a day go better when you're having one of those days. It's also a great place to gather all kinds of information from small to big. We're all lucky to have s101.... and it figures you'd be the one to bring this forward. :toasting:

:thumb:

fat cat.jpg

SignManiac

Nicely said Jill. I have to agree with your viewpoint on this sick psychotic cyberworld we live in. That's a lotta smack to talk :)

royster13

Way to go Jill.....Your posts (and a few other folks) are why many of us keep coming back even though the "jerks" sometimes try to wreck havoc....Please keep up the good work....

Baz

Jill ... It's because of people like you i am still interested in hanging around here! Here's to the next 10k :toasting: