• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

10MM Coroplast Cutout Idea

TheSnowman

I have done a couple different variations of "mascots" in the past couple days, and think we came up with a cool way to make them for indoor/outdoor applications. Trying to get a feel on what I could/should retail these for. I know I'm going to get beat up on price no matter what I do because these aren't something people HAVE to have, but I thought they came out cool.

Welded up two stands that insert really hard into the flutes and hold it really well. Then put big washers on the end so if it's outside, you could put tent stakes in it and keep it fastened down. I suppose right now I'm looking at a 4X6 to be somewhere around $200-$250 retail.

My main thought was just to have one in my showroom as a conversation starter. I could see these being used on "senior night" or something like that at schools and universities, or maybe never at all. Had to give it a try though.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 148393_10152489913085118_1491460893_n.jpg
    148393_10152489913085118_1491460893_n.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 221

TheSnowman

It's just a 1985 jigsaw (could be why it's so amazing) and a fine metal blade. I printed a line to follow when I printed the graphic, so that helps.

Just printed it on 3621 Matte and sprayed with a Polyurethane spray can to protect it a little. Trying to figure out a way to do it and keep materials as low as possible and still be functional. Just trial and error I guess.

Iv made similar items but just use strategically cut coro as the footers. Or a folding rear foot like on a picture frame. My price is close to yours.