• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

#11 Parameter Error- JV-33-160 , Prints not printing out to size using Onyx 10.1

Cmiller01

Printer
Hello,
We got a brand new mimaki jv33-160 installed yesterday, and noticed on 90% of the profiles we downloaded for it, it gives a #11 parameter error before printing. The prints are coming out "stretched". I sent a 3.5" block of color and it is printing more like 5"x5". I tried several different profiles, and several different files. I did notice that windows threw an error while the tech was installing drivers. Any thoughts? Tech may be coming back out today to look at it, but we really needed to print something today for shipment. Any thoughts?
I am using Onyx 10.1 to print from. I set the files up the same way I did it on our other mimaki and the hp. In my 11 years doing this, Never saw this before...

Im thinking a problem with the driver, or poss something on the machine itself, (reinstall printer all together? )