• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

12.5" x 34" alum sign

J

john1

I have a bid to do and just wanted to see where everyone else would be at as opposed to my bid.

I'll know tomorrow how the pricing is with the company as i just sent the email.

$150.50 for 1 12.5"x34" aluminum sign routed to a custom shape and covered in a full color digital laminated print. Using .063" aluminum. The lowest i would go is $125.50 if they haggle.

They want 1 for now to see how they like it then they will order 1-2 dozen and i let them know it would be cheaper per sign the more they bought at a time.

I am buying a 36x24" blank and having it routed from a supplier of mine from that sheet.

Artwork is print ready

Attached is the shape that's being routed

Thanks!

Attachments

• shape.jpg
    shape.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 109

Malkin

In the ballpark I would say. We would be close to the $125 before the routing is factored in. We don't have signs routed often so I'm not sure how much cost that would add.

Billct2

I'd cut the blank to shape in 15-20 minutes with a jigsaw.
So your price sounds good to me.
If I got the bid for multiples then I'd have them routed.

J

john1

Thanks everyone, I just got a email that i have the job this morning. Picking up the deposit as soon as they let me know they have a tax exempt number or not.

The customer is ordering this one then ordering 1-2 dozen, This is just the demo as they said.

iSign

just remember, what they "said" is irrelevant until it happens...

for the ONE they are actually ordering now...

what will the full sheet cost you?

what will the routing cost you?

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I would get a quote from Grimco on the routing. They did a bunch for me a couple of years ago and the cost was very reasonable.

Billct2

When I do jobs like this I don't buy a sheet, I buy the closest stock size blank that Grimoco has and cut it down.

J

john1

When I do jobs like this I don't buy a sheet, I buy the closest stock size blank that Grimoco has and cut it down.

Exactly what i am doing. That's the smart way to do it for as small of a sign as this IMO

J

john1

Well i got the job and the routed shape has came in. 063" aluminum. Turned out beautiful and i had it in 2 days from my supplier.

Attachments

• Photo Mar 02, 9 58 09 AM.jpg
    Photo Mar 02, 9 58 09 AM.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 95