• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1204 chassis parts

letterman7

Well, sort of. The media flange holders on the back of the machine with the little rollers - what are those called? I busted one this morning with the edge of the flange; it (the flange) still sits on the rollers, but one side of the plastic holder is gone. Might not make a difference, but I would like a spare on hand just in case. Just need to know what to call it when I call in for parts!

Rick

letterman7

Nope, neither of those. It's what the media flange sits in on the back of the machine. There's two rollers inside a U shaped piece of plastic that's screwed to the chassis - I need that entire unit (note where the roller "bar" is sitting - that entire unit is what I'm looking for):
IMG_20130927_133408_189.jpg
And don't judge me on using just the bar. It's faster to swap the bar than the flanges..

rcook99

Contact Chris or Dave at Graphic Resource Systems in North Jersey. They should be able to help you out. I bought my 1204 used from them over a year ago and could not be happier with there service.
Nope, neither of those. It's what the media flange sits in on the back of the machine. There's two rollers inside a U shaped piece of plastic that's screwed to the chassis - I need that entire unit (note where the roller "bar" is sitting - that entire unit is what I'm looking for):
View attachment 93124
And don't judge me on using just the bar. It's faster to swap the bar than the flanges..

letterman7

Yep, that's where I bought this machine. Just wanted to see if I could name the part before I try to describe it over the phone :rolleyes: