• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1204 Printing like crap please help

SSIGNS DC

And so we go again. I have been doing well with this printer since this summer when we dumped a ton of money into to get it printing better. NOW once again I am not getting a clean print almost white bloches in it I have changed the dampers and check alignment. ANY ONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM??
PiC attached

Attachments

• IMG_0136.jpg
    IMG_0136.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 74

FatCat

Are these marks going horizontal (same direction as head travels) or vertical?

Looks like a banding issue, which I would assume is a problem with the PF adjust setting.

thewvsignguy

I've seen some profiles print vectors really goofy, like your showing with a brand new printer and a perfect nozzle check. Did you change profiles buy any chance? What rip are you using?

FatCat

Can you please explain more fatcat??

As others have asked, what does your nozzle check look like?
(Do this first - if you have missing nozzles you need to start there.)

It's hard to tell from your pics but that reminds me of banding I've seen on my 1204 when the PF (print feed) isn't adjusted correctly. Individual materials often require PF adjustments because they feed through the printer at different rates due to traction or stretch issues. The PF adjust compensates for this and reduces the effect of banding.

SSIGNS DC

Sorry Guys just now getting back!! the nozel check was good!! I never figured out this problem but with mutoh trade in program I just up graded to a 1324!! with a 2 yr on site warrenty I hope this works