• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1204 Spitoon Pads

rambo555

I recently ordered what I thought was spittoon pads from SW (you can guess the company) and received a surprise. Normally I purchase all my stuff from the big F company but they do not carry license plates. That being said, I need to make my minimum order for free shipping. What I ordered and what I received were 2 different things. SW told me Mutoh no longer carries spittoon pad kits (5 for $25) and now they only carry the spittoon pad kit ($56). Funny because the big F company sells the 5 pack.

My question is if anyone has heard that Mutoh has stopped selling the spitoon pads by themselves. I'm furious with SW as they will not accept a return on this even though I clearly ordered spittoon pads and not a kit. Since Mutoh has decided to only sell the 1204 through SW, I'm expecting an answer from them as well. Not selling the pads by themselves is simply greedy.

:frustrated::banghead::frustrated::banghead::frustrated::banghead:

Stealth Ryder

I recently ordered what I thought was spittoon pads from SW (you can guess the company) and received a surprise. Normally I purchase all my stuff from the big F company but they do not carry license plates. That being said, I need to make my minimum order for free shipping. What I ordered and what I received were 2 different things. SW told me Mutoh no longer carries spittoon pad kits (5 for $25) and now they only carry the spittoon pad kit ($56). Funny because the big F company sells the 5 pack.

My question is if anyone has heard that Mutoh has stopped selling the spitoon pads by themselves. I'm furious with SW as they will not accept a return on this even though I clearly ordered spittoon pads and not a kit. Since Mutoh has decided to only sell the 1204 through SW, I'm expecting an answer from them as well. Not selling the pads by themselves is simply greedy.

:frustrated::banghead::frustrated::banghead::frustrated::banghead:

This is not a true statement, I order the pads from them on a regular basis. Are you giving them the correct part number at the time of purchase??? In my experience Supply Sales folks don't always know part numbers as well as they do vinyl, inks, etc... Do some research and know the pertinent information about the items you need or simply ask someone here and they will give you the correct part number... It really is that easy...

customcreations

I still have the fisrt pad set I ordered new in the bag. I just use ladies maxi-pads. All the pads really do is keep the ink from sloshing around when you pull out the tray. I have been doing this for 2 years with no problems. I may forgo them all together. Store brand is cheap and a pack will last a long time. I just cut one in half and stick them in the tray. I have just started pulling out the tray and dumping it into a plastic pan to dump in the big trash can outside. Faster, easier, and less mess. I still want to do away with the tray and do a bottle setup on it. Phillip

rambo555

"This is not a true statement, I order the pads from them on a regular basis. Are you giving them the correct part number at the time of purchase???"

I gave them the part number I had in the past. It turns out they still have the 5 packs but the are a different part number. I can only go by the number I have. I spoke to 3 different people at SW and they all said there was no part number. Mutoh tech support gave me the part number and then SW cross referenced it. The problem is with SW and will remain there as long as their sales people are telling customers that parts are no longer being sold.

Question

Can somebody tell me the part number for the Mutoh Spittoon 5 pack

"This is not a true statement, I order the pads from them on a regular basis. Are you giving them the correct part number at the time of purchase???"

I gave them the part number I had in the past. It turns out they still have the 5 packs but the are a different part number. I can only go by the number I have. I spoke to 3 different people at SW and they all said there was no part number. Mutoh tech support gave me the part number and then SW cross referenced it. The problem is with SW and will remain there as long as their sales people are telling customers that parts are no longer being sold.

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
The only package of 5 that I know of for the flushing sponges (spittoon pads) is for the VJ-1604/1614 (DG-40317), the one for the VJ-1204 was always sold in a package of 1. Was the part number on the package of one DF-49698?

Stealth Ryder

VJ-1204 Flushing Pad

The Mutoh Part Number is DF-48554
I think the SW Part Number is P-M-DF-48554
The correct pad for the VJ-1204 (DF-48554) comes in a pack of 1 each.
See the picture attached

Attachments

• DF-45884.jpg
    DF-45884.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 168