• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

12x18 magnets

customcreations

Looking for my best way to do some 12x18 mags. 20 each office, 20+ offices. Each office will have different info on the mag. Any ideas on the best place to outsource with good quality? Thanks

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Are they beyond your means to do ?? Sounds like a nice profitable job, if you can do it in-house.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It is just to time consuming to take on with our other jobs. Time is money!

Totally understand and multi-tasking is quite a good thing. Remember one thing. The freight on that many magnets is going to knock most profits out regardless of where you get them, unless you can drive there and pick them up yourselves and save the freight costs.

Are these to be screen printed, flatbed or digitally laminated prints ??

customcreations

I got a quote for half of Signs365. I have a feeling that my customer is gonna back out on me though. They are a good customer but they have there limits too. LOL

qmr55

Totally understand and multi-tasking is quite a good thing. Remember one thing. The freight on that many magnets is going to knock most profits out regardless of where you get them, unless you can drive there and pick them up yourselves and save the freight costs.

Are these to be screen printed, flatbed or digitally laminated prints ??

$10 overnight anywhere from Signs365....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
$10 overnight anywhere from Signs365....

I don't doubt what you say and this isn't probably the place to discuss someone else's policy, but think about it...... that is 400 1/2 sized car magnetics or over 12 rolls of magnetic. That's a lot of weight. Do you think someone doesn't have some kind of waiver in their policies for things like this ?? Especially overnighted ??

Bly

We just did 450 magnets a little bigger than that.
Nice profitable job. Kept a casual employee busy for nearly a week.
Total weight was around 360kg.
Just pack them in liftable batches.

qmr55

I don't doubt what you say and this isn't probably the place to discuss someone else's policy, but think about it...... that is 400 1/2 sized car magnetics or over 12 rolls of magnetic. That's a lot of weight. Do you think someone doesn't have some kind of waiver in their policies for things like this ?? Especially overnighted ??

I just did a fake order on signs365 for 400 12x18 mags - 24 hour production, prepaid freight $199

Remember the OP said 20 offices with 20 different designs. So I doubt he will be ordering 400 at a time.

Marlene

Remember the OP said 20 offices with 20 different designs. So I doubt he will be ordering 400 at a time.

he said 20 each office with 20+ offices so that would be 400 magnetics ordered at one time. sign2trade is cheap, fast and good. why waste shop time on this when you can get them dirt cheap and spend the time it would take to make 400 magnetics to do something else

qmr55

he said 20 each office with 20+ offices so that would be 400 magnetics ordered at one time. sign2trade is cheap, fast and good. why waste shop time on this when you can get them dirt cheap and spend the time it would take to make 400 magnetics to do something else

You missed one thing. Each office will have different design, hence why he would be ordering 20 OF EACH design. Not 400 of the same design at once.

Stormyj

Just another guy
I had to do it. Got an estimate from Signs2trade and the total for 20magnets x 20 sets, 400 magnets with shipping is $3912.62 times 20% upcharge $4695?

Marlene

You missed one thing. Each office will have different design, hence why he would be ordering 20 OF EACH design. Not 400 of the same design at once.

no biggy if he is going thru signs2trade it is the same price for one as it is 20 and if he ordered 400, 20 of 20 different it still would be the same per piece price

Stormyj

Just another guy
no biggy if he is going thru signs2trade it is the same price for one as it is 20 and if he ordered 400, 20 of 20 different it still would be the same per piece price

I was going to say, not true, but after looking your exactly right. For 12x18, $9 a piece no matter how many you order.

Marlene

I was going to say, not true, but after looking your exactly right. For 12x18, $9 a piece no matter how many you order.

for that price, I would just open the box and collect the check without all the hassle and they still would be cheap enough to the custoemr