• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help 1324 e068 error

ProWrap

My 1324 would not fire any ink. I decided to check the F3 fuse and of course it was blown. Changed it out and turned on the machine to e068 error now on every start up which is completely new. Checked the CR test to find out that the reader was not getting any reading and staying at 0000.Ordered and installed new CR reader and still have same results. Ran CR test once again and the reader is still at 0000 which leads me to believe the CR reader is not getting any power. Ideas? Similar issues?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Since the encoder is reading 0000 even after the sensor replacement I suspect what ever blew the F3 fuse also did more damage to the main board unfortunately. Cleaning the encoder usually helps but even a dirty encoder will read something other than 0000.