• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1324 help

David16

Question I have a 1324xs after turning on I get this code E075Err Head temp and printer shuts down any ideas what this can mean This started after I removed the head and tried to unclog thanks for any help

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It means the head circuit is shorting out. Check your head cables to make sure they are installed perfectly, have no damaged or dirty leads, and/or has any other damage along the cable. That's where shorts happen the most. What process did you use to unclog the head and how old is it?

David16

Hi I was told to try and push cleaning solution through the nozzles not sure of the age purchased it used and have not got it to work. I was told
it had only been shut down for 3 weeks but I'm thinking longer at first I was not able to get any ink flow I purchased the maintenance station from you
That did not help and now I get this after trying to clean I have about decided to have a tech come out but cant find one in my area thinking I need to replace the head
have a quote for a OME head for 2869.00 thinking I need to replace head ,cable and nozzles I just want to mess up what's done messed up any ides Thanks for any help

David16

No could not get any flowering what would you recommend me replacing head , cable nozzles ? Can you pm me a quote or I can give you a call tomorrow my name David thanks for the help lazer12@comcast.net

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
No could not get any flowering what would you recommend me replacing head , cable nozzles ? Can you pm me a quote or I can give you a call tomorrow my name David thanks for the help lazer12@comcast.net

A clogged head will need to be replaced if you aren't able to flush it. We usually recommend it as a last resort. When flushing a head it should feel fairly easy to push through the solution. Feel free to give us a call. We'll be here. Thanks!