• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

14 x 12 Mesh banner outsourcing

401Graphics

Was thinking about using this company for a 14 x 12 foot mesh banner (2 banners back to back that will be hung between two sign posts about 50 feet up to be seen on a highway).

Has anybody used this company?
Is there a merchant member here that can do this and match or beat the pricing?

Thanks!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I have not used them but will back to back mesh work?
We did a bunch of small mesh banners and held 2 of them up back to back outside and the bleed though made them very hard to read.

wayne k
guam usa

401Graphics

I have not used them but will back to back mesh work?
We did a bunch of small mesh banners and held 2 of them up back to back outside and the bleed though made them very hard to read.

wayne k
guam usa
I figured it would make some funky looking trippy effect with the mesh back to back (if you ever put perf vinyl on top of perf on your work table you know what im talking about). But this banner has to be mesh due to faster winds up high, and from what im told you cannot print mesh double sided.
Any other suggestions (besides slits which i do not trust on a banner this large)

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I figured it would make some funky looking trippy effect with the mesh back to back (if you ever put perf vinyl on top of perf on your work table you know what im talking about). But this banner has to be mesh due to faster winds up high, and from what im told you cannot print mesh double sided.
Any other suggestions (besides slits which i do not trust on a banner this large)
I understand the need for the mesh, I'm just thinking the customer may not like the final look and at that stage it will be way to late.

I brought in a roll of mesh and wanted to see if I could use it for double sided vertical pole banners in a used car lot. It didn't look good even with a very simple layout with minimal text.

One of the big guys here like Merritt should have some ideas on what would work at that size.

wayne k
guam usa