• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

16 oz freedom banner material

Ppcwilly

Fellers used to sell the 16oz and 18oz freedom banner material double sided with blockout. I have have some left over but am looking to buy some more soon, does anyone know of a supplier that sells similar material for cut vinyl.
Thanks

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Fellers used to sell the 16oz and 18oz freedom banner material double sided with blockout. I have have some left over but am looking to buy some more soon, does anyone know of a supplier that sells similar material for cut vinyl.
Thanks

Well my 16oz double sided blockout is pretty similar, mine is probably even better. The price point cannot be beat, it's only $0.20 sq.ft (That's half the price of what the other guys are charging)

Ppcwilly

Well my 16oz double sided blockout is pretty similar, mine is probably even better. The price point cannot be beat, it's only $0.20 sq.ft (That's half the price of what the other guys are charging)
Can cut vinyl be applied to this or is it only for printing?