• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

16 years in the business. New to 101

Brushworks Plus

I started out 16 years ago. Worked a local sign shop when everything was Hand Lettered, yes, hand lettered with One Shot Paint. I have moved on to my own business. Brushworks Plus, llc. has been in business now for about 12 years. I work alone. I have been using Cybercat sign making software that came with my Graphtec CE3000-60 Plotter about 6 years ago. Up to that point I was still hand Lettering and ordering vinyl lettering from Gregory, Inc. I have now purchased Signlab software. I am trying to work my way through it all. I have yet to get into the printing aspect of the business. Anything I need printed, I have sent out to be done. Hope I fit in with all you sign professionals. Looking forward to receiving help and helping out as well. Thanks for having me... Best to you all. Jeff :thankyou: