• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1600ZJX Laminator (Duralam)

TwoNine

Okay - First off - I did try and search and one of two things happened. There wasn't any articles about this laminator - OR - I don't know how to search properly.

But either way - I am looking into one of these (Duralam 1600ZJX Laminator) and didn't know if any of you had experience with these? Any terrible 'war stores' or anything?

I'm getting a good deal on it - and it will be used mainly for flat bed prints (UV) - just as an additional option for people.

So - any thoughts? If you were going to get a 60+" laminator that can take sheet stock. What are you buying? Why?

Thanks for all the input, Peep Holes! ;)
-Chad

ChicagoGraphics

I never heard of that laminator before but you might want to check to make sure that when it laminates it comes out the back and not the middle of the machine.

TwoNine

Yeah - I've seen it in person. Looks like a decent setup.

I've just never heard of one until I seen this one...?? But thanks for the pointer!