• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1604 Print Size off 1/4"

Just ran a set of mags, 12"x24" designed in photoshop, exported to Signlab. When I go to print, everything still shows 12"x24", but get the print and after laminating and trimming, I measure and it is 12"x23.75"

These were ran parallel with the a 24" print on top, then the two 12" mags underneath on 54" media..any thoughts on what might be causing this? Problem something simple, and I just haven't encountered the scenario yet.

Thanks guys

is it clipping the one side, or is it distorting the print?

Best I can tell it is clipping one side - the mags had some small lettering on them so I think that would have made it fairly noticeable if it were being skewed shorter or something - but I could be way wrong and that may be exactly what is happening.

Well - measure some text that was centers. 8" from edge of text to edge of print, 8.25" from other edge of text to edge of print..so I'm guessing clipping?

Compilla

If you have a good media and a good profile the problem is usually PF adjustment.
You will probably need to perform the PF (page feed) calibration on your printer: