• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help 1624x 1L Ink Adapter Help

Gyasi Robb

Hi

Need some help with Mutoh Ink Adapters. We changed all the Inks after doing a clean, and two of the 4 (CMKY) are not seating fully into the slot. Is this a common issue and what could be solution?

We have tried multple ways of Inserting etc, only thing left to do is open it up to see if there is something block the adapter from going all the way in. This is not first we are changing Inks but frst we are having this issue. Hoping its an easy fix.

See pic, C &Y are unable to go all the way in.

Attachments

• PXL_20201202_205200980.jpg
    PXL_20201202_205200980.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 164

henryp

Hi

Need some help with Mutoh Ink Adapters. We changed all the Inks after doing a clean, and two of the 4 (CMKY) are not seating fully into the slot. Is this a common issue and what could be solution?

We have tried multple ways of Inserting etc, only thing left to do is open it up to see if there is something block the adapter from going all the way in. This is not first we are changing Inks but frst we are having this issue. Hoping its an easy fix.

See pic, C &Y are unable to go all the way in.

Try inserting the C & Y adapter into the B & M slot and vice versa just to see if the problem is with the adapter or with the printer itself

bil

Hello,

There is i rubber bung on the ink adapter that need to be replaced from time to time, and you have to put every thing back together as it use to be, once it's replaced.
And since the rubber are new you have to push the ink adapter little harder so that the needle could perforate the rubber.
Hope this can fix your problem.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 161
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 148
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 145
  • 4.jpg