• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

180c 3M profile?

Larry L

I was told by a 3M Rep that I need to use the exact profile or I could over saturate the film and loose adhesion. I went online but could not find a profile for the 180c using Flexi 8.1. 3m does not have a flexi profile for the mutoh outdoor jr. Is there one that works well?

Have any of you ever had any adhesion failures using too much ink?

AUTO-FX

Yup, you're gonna need profiles for nice printing unless you can figure it out yourself . Didnt your software come with an ICC PROFILES DISC ? It's hard to find profiles for the Jr. because it's old technology. If you cant find your disc, send me a PM and I'll help you out.

MikePro

3M doesn't have profiles for ALL of their versions of vinyl, just look for the one that's the closest, I believe I used to use the IJ3552 profile until I started making my own.
Possibly a IJ160C-10 as well, that might be the best one actually.

Larry L

I have had so many issues trying to get a a decent print, when I found a profile that worked well with most of my vinyl, I just kept it as my main one. I am working in Coral and exporting EPS files to my flexi. 8.1I had not notice much difference in the vinyls, cast or cal. I now am trying to hone in on some things to do things right. Many of my suppliers are quick to sell me vinyl but have no profiles. It is frustrating.

Larry L

Yup, you're gonna need profiles for nice printing unless you can figure it out yourself . Didnt your software come with an ICC PROFILES DISC ? It's hard to find profiles for the Jr. because it's old technology. If you cant find your disc, send me a PM and I'll help you out.
I sent out a PM, thanks again for the help, Larry