• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

19 years experience-looking to move on

I am currently working for a franchise where I am the designer, production manager, fabricator, and installer.
I started in this industry hand carving signs from redwood and have kept up with the technology and innovations over the
years. I've run Gerber and Multi-Cam routers, Roland printers and various plotters. My experience as a production manager
has been running shops of three employees to as many as ten. As a designer, I not only create artwork for client approval,
I also create engineer drawings for the permit process.
If you are looking for someone with wide range of experience, feel free to contact me for a resume and references.

Thank for reading,

Brad

Tourney Services

I am currently working for a franchise where I am the designer, production manager, fabricator, and installer.
I started in this industry hand carving signs from redwood and have kept up with the technology and innovations over the
years. I've run Gerber and Multi-Cam routers, Roland printers and various plotters. My experience as a production manager
has been running shops of three employees to as many as ten. As a designer, I not only create artwork for client approval,
If you are looking for someone with wide range of experience, feel free to contact me for a resume and references.

Thank for reading,

Brad
Where are you located are you willing to re locate?

Thank for reading,

Brad
Are you still looking for a new job? Let me know and send me your resume. You can email it to bryan@push-productions.com

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The person joined in 2012, but made this thread in 2015. However, it's still kinda old to have any hopes of hiring this guy.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I see this sort of thing so much on so many different forums that I cannot help but still find myself surprised that so many people apparently have never used a message board before or simply do not bother to notice that they are replying to a thread that is years old.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I see this sort of thing so much on so many different forums that I cannot help but still find myself surprised that so many people apparently have never used a message board before or simply do not bother to notice that they are replying to a thread that is years old.
says the guy who responds 6 months later :)