• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1997 Ford E450 Passenger Bus Specs

thewvsignguy

Looked on google and my Bad Wrap has nothin...

Does anyone have any specs for this thing? Trying to do an estimate for front, sides and back. The customer can not drop the vehicle off until next week to get measurements.

Thanks!

Attachments

• e450 side.jpg
    e450 side.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 848
  • e450 front.jpg
    e450 front.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 271
  • e450 back.jpg
    e450 back.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 219

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Could be anything. Starcraft, Eldorado, US Bus, Goshen, Krystal, etc. Then among them any of many many hundreds of models with all different window and door configurations, lengths, etc. The upfitters pretty much build them to a customers specs as far as options go. They usually are one of several standard sizes. But there are so many option that can change things up. Starcraft for example - two different rear caps (one sort of flat the other heavily inset), may or may not have a window on the rear, they install wheelchair lifts in random places (sometimes in the rear, sometimes toward the front on the side, sometimes towards the back). Some might have that window cut in above the windshield, some might not.... etc etc.

We have done many dozens and it seems they almost all have slight differences. Two should be identical buses side by side, on one the windows are all installed an inch higher than the other. Bubba cut the windows in on that one, Bobby cut them in on that other one.... I see it a lot on Ambulances as well.

Best to not do much until you can personally get photos and verify the measurements of the actual bus.

thewvsignguy

Thanks for the reply, this is the picture she sent me. Not much to go on, would you happen to know the wheelbase for the e450? I might be able to get something close for the estimate.

Attachments

• Bus 1.PNG
    Bus 1.PNG
    351.1 KB · Views: 279

visual800

I just finished this one. the sides are 30" tall x 21' long, the back peice was 48" wide and 60" tall I hope that helps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 307