• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1998 Chevy K3500 Dually Template?

GoodPeopleFlags

I don't need a template for the whole truck; just the tailgate measurements. A lady wants us to wrap her husbands tailgate for his birthday so she can't bring the truck in for measurements. I asked her to sneak out and take a pic of it tonight and get me a height measurement but thought I would try to find out sooner. I've googled the hell out of it but can't find anything. Any suggestions? Thanks!

P

ProWraps™

a tape measure and a walk through your parking lot?

GoodPeopleFlags

Eldogg did a very awesome thing last night and sent me a pic of the tailgate of his truck! Yea! Except his isn't a dually. Oh no! So, I'm still in desparate - and now hurried - to find a pic and measurements for a 1998 Chevy K3500 Dually tailgate. Can someone show me where I might could find it? Thanks!

Thanks for trying, Eldogg! That was very kind of you!

Pro Image

The tail gates are the same on all models of trucks.......The "DULLY" is fenders that are added to the stock bed.......The measurements that Eldogg sent will work.......Just add a little on and trim it to fit.........

Idea Design

I'm quite sure the tailgates are the same size on the K3500, dually or not. The fender flares end before the tailgate begins.

Use the pic and the measurements you've been given, you'll be fine.