• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1World Pylon Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatterbox

This Sign Design is for a Freeway when people are moving at, oh, what do they do nowadays, 80mph?

So, minimalist Sign Design is more. All images posted are RGB.

I forgot to say on the last post.

Comments please?

Last edited:

daveb

General Know-it-all
Seriously dud (that's intentional) Stacked, you stacked the lettering, you stacked the stupid lettering. Alright that's it, can't this guy be blocked or something. Either that or banish me, block my log on somebody, please. This guy can't be for real.

Dave

SignManiac

The vertical text is a distraction from the rest of the sign. It just doesn't work. Your presentations look slick but you fail to understand the art of eye appeal. Anybody can stick letters on a board and call it a sign, that doesn't make it a good sign.

Mason

Chatterbox,
Lets rewind the tape a little bit shall we..

Post some pics of actual work you've done..

I noticed that at least 50% of your "clients" are no longer in business or no longer clients. What happened there?

Marlene

too many conflicting shapes that don't look good together. unreadable vertical text. you have a monster of a sign but only managed to get a 20" letter on it, how come?

MachServTech

This Sign Design is for a Freeway when people are moving at, oh, what do they do nowadays, 80mph?

So, minimalist Sign Design is more. All images posted are RGB.

I forgot to say on the last post.

Comments please?

Your strong point is CAD and dimensioning. A+

You can do two things. Improve your design skills......or partner with a proven designer on this one (faster).

I'm sure you have the technical aspects covered.....now you have to deal with the creative and design elements. Its not that the design is bad, its just not professional, or creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.