• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2,300 rivets and a cortizone shot later...

skyhigh

bridging the tops and heating in... bad bad bad. expect lots of warranty work. i dont envy you.

I really don't know why this intrigues me but with only a half inch depression, would you say thats too much to stretch into the low spots?

I've seen corrugated panels with a deeper pattern, where I think it would be a problem.Like the panels on my building are probably an inch deep (and no, I wouldn't even think of doing a vinly install on top.)

formanek

Here it is outside this AM. Kind of a gloomy day, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• corrugated_rdw.jpg
    corrugated_rdw.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 113

johnnysigns

When I was a full time installer my boss actually liked me so I didn't do any full coverage - full coro trailers thankfully. I did have to do a lot of cut graphic stuff on them or partial coverage guys like this. We squeegee'd and brushed the corrugations in which sucked balls. You had to start each panel on the exact same corrugation so they layed in and lined up down the sides. Squeegee the top of the corro, turn the edge with your thumb, brush the middle in, turn the next side with your thumb, and on to the next one...

Mind numbing work at best.

Fatboy

Look....I suppose it depends solely on the bottom line before I take something like this on.If the price is right miracles tend to happen.

Patentagosse

Respect bro!

I've done dry box trailer with approx. 6000 rivets but sides were flat. 'Tried once to work on corrugated and 'stopped after the 1st panel. Another shop had completed the install. I wasn't proud of me letting the customer down that way but my nervous system / mental health are more important than few bucks.

Premier Wraps

That's the beautiful thing about the Avery Supercast. I do corrugated sides the exact same way and zero failures. I do use a glove though with baby shampoo and water to push in the vinyl. Then go back and rivet brush everything. Stuff is awesome for these types of projects. Nice job!

formanek

That's the beautiful thing about the Avery Supercast. I do corrugated sides the exact same way and zero failures. I do use a glove though with baby shampoo and water to push in the vinyl. Then go back and rivet brush everything. Stuff is awesome for these types of projects. Nice job!
:goodpost: