• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2 headed dragon cliprt

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
what kind of dragon are you looking for? eastern? western? serpent? ...i'm sure you could find a pick of the hydra and just edit out the extra heads, or take a medieval dragon and add a head....just a little more info and i can probably send you in the right direction....dragons are a bit of a fetish of mine...so i have lots of sites, saved files and disks of them...

Creative_Lance

what kind of dragon are you looking for? eastern? western? serpent? ...i'm sure you could find a pick of the hydra and just edit out the extra heads, or take a medieval dragon and add a head....just a little more info and i can probably send you in the right direction....dragons are a bit of a fetish of mine...so i have lots of sites, saved files and disks of them...
a medieval dragon is what i'm looking for, i have added a head on one before but it didn't come out good at all.

Shovelhead

:signs101:

Attachments

• Two-headed-dragon.jpg
    Two-headed-dragon.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 73

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
if he's still looking for a double headed drag, you wont find that in a chinese dragon....there are a thousand places to get them....but let me know if you still have a hard time trying to find it...i'm sure i have something....i did search my stuff last night to try and get a two headed medieval, but i couldn't find one anywhere....