• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

(2) HP L25500 60" Units for Sale!

sinclairgraphics1

Sinclair Graphics & Installations
Nate is legit, I bought my HP L25500 from him a year ago and had it sent from Salt Lake City to Des Moines, IA. Arrived in perfect shape and has been a great machine for me. I got a hell of a deal and I would recommend them to anyone. They bought several of these machines for running one huge client's jobs is what I was told. Then they updated their equipment so no longer needed them. The company is called ABA Visibility Products.

HulkSmash

Nate is legit, I bought my HP L25500 from him a year ago and had it sent from Salt Lake City to Des Moines, IA. Arrived in perfect shape and has been a great machine for me. I got a hell of a deal and I would recommend them to anyone. They bought several of these machines for running one huge client's jobs is what I was told. Then they updated their equipment so no longer needed them. The company is called ABA Visibility Products.

As true as this is.. It's unfortunate the people he put me in contact with pretty much blew me off...... =\

brian_fellers

I'm still waiting for the price....... I've seen a few price requests from other people as well, why won't he post the price???